DRV3205-Q1 Three-Phase Automotive Gate Driver Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DRV3205-Q1 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 417 KB)
09 Dec 2015
The Texas Instruments DRV3205 evaluation module (DRV3205EVM) helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the DRV3205-Q1 and DRV3220-Q1 bridge driver for motor driver applications. The DRV3205EVM can be designed with may TI MCU families with Micro-Control LaunchPads. The device with the MCU offers configurability and can turn a motor via a Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Operating supply voltage as low as 4.75V, 60V Abs Max
- Six N-Channel MOSFETs with low side current monitoring through on board shunt resistors
- Protected phase voltages provided to header pins through divider
- Connector available for Hall or Encoder sensor input
- Compatible with Hercules LAUNCHXL2-TMS57012 LaunchPad and many other TI LaunchPads