Quad channel LVDS driver and receiver evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- DSLVDS1047-1048EVM User's Guide
(PDF 1038 KB)
23 Aug 2018
The DSLVDS1047-1048EVM is an evaluation module (EVM) designed for performance and functional evaluation of the Texas Instruments DSLVDS1047 3-V LVDS Quad CMOS Differential Line Driver and DSLVDS1048 3-V LVDS CMOS Differential Line Receiver. With this kit, users can quickly evaluate the output waveform characteristics and signal integrity supported by the DSLVDS1047 and DSLVDS1048. Header pins allow access to the DSLVDS1047 and DSLVDS1048 inputs and outputs and also facilitate connection to lab equipment or user systems for performance evaluation.
- DSLVDS1047: converts single-ended LVCMOS to differential LVDS
- DSLVDS1048: converts differential LVDS to single-ended LVCMOS
- Up to 400 Mbps (200 MHz) switching rates
- Single supply operation: 3.3 V