ESD122DMX USB Type-C Interface Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ESD122 Evaluation Module (Rev. A)
(PDF 2721 KB)
19 Jun 2017
Texas Instrument’s ESD122DMX evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the ESD122 device. The ESD122 is a bidirectional TVS ESD protection diode array for USB Type-C and HDMI 2.0 circuit protection. This device is rated to dissipate contact ESD strikes at the maximum level specified in the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard (12-kV Contact, 15-kV Air-gap). This EVM also includes the TPD4E02B04 4-Channel ESD Protection Diode for the D+/- lines of the Type-C port, and the TPD1E05U06 single channel ESD protection diode for the CC lines of the Type-C connector.
- IEC61000-4-2 Compliance Testing (SS Lines, SBU Lines, D+/- Lines, CC Lines)
- USB Type-C Passthrough Functionality
- IEC61000-4-4 EFT Compliance Testing
- IEC61000-4-5 Surge Compliance Testing