ESD122DMY USB Type-C Interfaces Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ESD122 Evaluation Module (Rev. A)
(PDF 2721 KB)
19 Jun 2017
Texas Instrument’s ESD122DMY evaluation module helps designers evaluate the operation and performance of the ESD122 device. The ESD122 is a bidirectional TVS ESD protection diode array for USB Type-C and HDMI 2.0 circuit protection. This device is rated to dissipate contact ESD strikes at the maximum level specified in the IEC 61000-4-2 international standard (12-kV Contact, 15-kV Air-gap). This EVM also includes the TPD4E02B04 4-Channel ESD Protection Diode for the D+/- lines of the Type-C port, and the TPD1E05U06 single channel ESD protection diode for the CC lines of the Type-C connector.
- IEC61000-4-2 Compliance Testing (SS Lines, SBU Lines, D+/- Lines, CC Lines)
- USB Type-C Passthrough Functionality
- IEC61000-4-4 EFT Compliance Testing
- IEC61000-4-5 Surge Compliance Testing