FFT Library for Floating Point Devices
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Texas Instruments FFT library is an optimized floating-point math function library for computing the discrete Fourier transform (DFT).
- Supports C66x TI DSP platform for little-endian
- Supports single-precision and double-precision floating point
- Supports complex inputs and real inputs
- Supports 1D, 2D and 3D FFT
- Supports Single-core and Multi-core
- API similar to FFTW, includes FFT plan and FFT execute