TVSxx0x Precision Surge Protection Diode Adaptor Board Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- Flat Clamp TVS Evaluation Module—Adaptor Boards
(PDF 652 KB)
10 Sep 2018
The FLAT-CLAMP-TVS-EVM (Precision Surge Protection Diode Adaptor Board Evaluation Module) demonstrates the characteristics, operation, and use of the TVSxx0x family of devices. The TVSxx0x family of devices are precision clamps that keep ultra-low and flat clamping voltages during transient over-voltage events like surge for both bidirectional and unidirectional signals. These adaptor boards place the small DRV package size of the TVSxx00 device and the small DRB package size of the TVSxx01 device into a larger footprint that is designed to fit into industry standard SMA and SMB package types and allow users to test performance in their own systems.
- IEC 61000-4-5 Surge Compliance Testing
- IEC 61000-4-2 ESD Compliance Testing
- Industry Standard Footprint for Evaluation in Existing Systems
- Unidirectional and Bidirectional Configuration