Fusion Digital Power Manufacturing Tool
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Fusion Digital Power Manufacturing Tool (aka MFR GUI) is a Graphical User Interface used to download firmware, upgrade firmware, configure, calibrate and test .
The MFR GUI supports the same devices as Fusion Digital Power Designer software. This tool is typically used in manufacturing environments. User guides are accessible from the "Help" menu in the GUI.
Some of the tasks the tool can perform include:
- Download/Upgrade firmware
- Program a device configuration
- Calibrate a device (manually or instrumented via GPIB):
- Input voltage (Vin)
- Output voltage (Vout)
- Output current (Iout)
- Test the device (validate power conversion falls within acceptable Vout and Iout limits)
- Write serial numbers
- Custom tasks: the tool includes an application programming interface (API) that customers can use to define custom device processes.
The tool supports multiple devices on a board, and includes built-in logging and reporting. Detailed documentation is available through the GUI's Help menu.