Evaluation module for the ISO7721 high-speed, robust EMC dual-channel digital isolator in D package
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ISO77xxD Single- and Dual-Digital Isolator Evaluation Module (Rev. A)
(PDF 1574 KB)
25 Feb 2019
The ISO7721DEVM is an evaluaiton module (EVM) used to evaluate the ISO7721 high-performance, reinforced dual-channel digital isolator in an 8-pin narrow SOIC package (package code, D). The EVM features enough test points and jumper options for you to evaluate the device with minimal external components.
- High-speed, robust EMC dual-channel digital isolator
- Wide supply and level translation range from 2.25 V to 5.5 V
- High signaling rate up to 100 Mbps
- Low propagation delay of11 ns typical (5-V supplies)
- Isolation barrier life > 25 years