Evaluation module for the ISO7721 high-speed robust EMC two-channel digital isolator in DWV package
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- ISO77xxDWV Dual-Digital Isolator Evaluation Module
(PDF 1282 KB)
21 Jun 2018
The ISO7721DWVEVM is an evaluaiton module (EVM) used to evaluate the ISO7721 high-performance, reinforced two-channel digital isolator in an 8-pin wide-body (WB) SOIC package (package code, DWV). The EVM features enough test points and jumper options for you to evaluate the device with minimal external components.
- High-speed, robust EMC two-channel digital isolator
- Wide supply and level translation range from 2.25 V to 5.5 V
- High signaling rate up to 100 Mbps
- Low propagation delay of 11 ns typical (5-V supplies)
- Isolation barrier life > 25 years