LM5145 Synchronous Buck Controller Design Tool
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
Welcome to the LM5145 Quickstart Design Tool. This standalone tool facilitates and assists the power supply engineer with the design of a DC/DC buck regulator based on the LM5145 75V synchronous buck controller. As such, the user can expeditiously arrive at an optimized design to meet the application requirements.
- Determine output filter inductance and input and output filter capacitances
- Select components for soft-start, input UVLO, OCP and output voltage setpoint
- Optimize compensation values and pole/zero placement in terms of control loop stability using crossover frequency as a performance metric
- Inspect regulator efficiency and component power dissipations
- Analyze efficiency based on selected power MOSFET parameters
- Review auto-generated schematic, BOM list and solution size estimate