LM5163 and LM5164 converter quickstart design tool
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
Welcome to the LM5163 and LM5164 Quickstart Design Tool. This standalone tool facilitates and assists the power supply engineer with design of a DC/DC buck converter based on the LM5163 and LM5164 low IQ synchronous buck DC/DC regulator. As such, the user can expeditiously arrive at an optimized design to meet the application requirements.
- Determine buck inductance and input and output capacitances
- Optimize the design using efficiency and solution size as key performance metrics
- Select components input UVLO, output voltage setpoint, FB ripple, and switching frequency
- Inspect converter efficiency, solution size, component power dissipation, switching frequency, and output voltage ripple
- Analyze efficiency based on selected component parameters
- Review auto-generated schematic and BOM list
- Determine EMI filter components