LM5165 DC/DC Converter Design Tool
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
Welcome to the LM5165 quickstart design tool. This standalone tool facilitates and assists the power supply engineer with design of a DC/DC buck converter based on the LM5165 low IQ synchronous buck DC/DC regulator. As such, the user can expeditiously arrive at an optimized design to meet the application requirements.
- Determine filter inductance and input and output filter capacitances for a given operating mode (PFM or COT)
- Optimize the design using efficiency and solution size as key performance metrics
- Select components for soft-start, input UVLO, output voltage setpoint, current limit and switching frequency
- Inspect converter efficiency and component power dissipation
- Analyze efficiency based on selected component parameters
- Review auto-generated schematic and BOM list