LM76202-Q1 Ideal diode evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LM76202-Q1 Evaluation Module (Rev. B)
(PDF 1412 KB)
12 Dec 2019
The LM76202-Q1EVM allows reference circuit evaluation of TI's LM76202-Q1 and LM74202-Q1 ideal diodes. The LM76202-Q1 device is 4.5 V to 60 V, 2.23-A ideal diode and the LM74202-Q1 device is 4.5 V to 40 V, 2.23-A ideal diode. Both devices have reverse battery protection, overvoltage, short-circuit and reverse current blocking protection.
- 4.5 to 55 V operating voltage range (without TVS on input)
- 4.5 to 32 V operating voltage range (with TVS on input for Surge protection)
- Load protection from transients: ISO 7637-2 Pulse 1 and ISO 16750-2 Pulse 5b
- Protection from short to battery and short to GND
- 0.2A to 2.23A current limit programmable using onboard jumpers
- Programmable UVLO and output over voltage