The LMH32404RHFEVM is an evaluation module (EVM) for the LMH32404RHF differential output transimpedance amplifier. The EVM features a transformer to convert the output to a 50-Ω single-ended connection for easy measurement with standard test equipment, and the option to convert to fully-differential DC coupled signals. The input is 50-Ω matched and configured by default to receive a voltage input that is converted to a current through a 2-kΩ resistor, but can be reconfigured to receive a true current input with optional photodiode bias connections on the back of the board. The EVM also includes easy-to-use jumpers to control the device gain, input bias current cancellation and shutdown functions.
- Configured for single-ended voltage input and output with 50-Ω matched SMA connections
- Optional DC-coupled differential output configuration
- Jumpers included for easy control of channel mode, bias current cancellation, and whole chip power-down
- Designed for single 3.3-V supply operation
- Layout optimized for high bandwidth devices