The LMR23625CEVM is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the LMR23625CDDAR Step-Down Converter. The LMR23625CEVM operates from 4.5V to 36V input (12V nominal) and provides a 5.0V/3.3V output at 2.5A. The board has jumper connectors to select output options, enable or disable the converter operation and synchronize to external clock. The board also has AC signal injection terminals for feedback loop measurements.
- 4.5V to 20V Input Voltage Range
- Jumper Selectable Output Options (5V or 3.3V)
- Up to 2.5A Output Current
- Switching Frequency 2.1MHz
- Frequency Synchronization to External Clock
- Hiccup Mode Short Circuit Protection