LMS3635-Q1 3.5A, 5V Synchronous, 400kHz Step-Down Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- LMS36x5-Q1 EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1482 KB)
13 Apr 2018
The LMS3635MQEVM evaluation module (EVM) demonstrates the capabilities of the LMS3635-Q1 automotive integrated buck converter. For optimized EMI performance, the LMS3635-Q1 has Spread Spectrum built in and the EVM has an EMI filter on the back side that assists with noise reduction. The user can choose to bypass that EMI filter using VIN1/GND1 posts. The EVM operates from a 3.8V to 36V input (up to 42V transients) and provides an adjustable 5V output at 3.5A continuous load.
- High Efficiency with 400kHz and Auto Light Mode PFM/PWM or Forced PWM Mode operation
- /RESET Power Good output with 3ms delay on timer
- External Frequency Synchronisation Input
- Low EMI
- Fully Synchronous with integrated HS and LS FET