The LMZ31710X2EVM is designed to help the user easily evaluate and test the operation and functionality of the LMZ31710 buck module in two-phase configuration. The EVM convert a 2.95-V to 17-V input voltage to a regulated output voltage (0.6 V, 0.9 V, 1.2 V, and 1.8 V selected using a jumper) that delivers up to 18 A in a 2 10-mm x 10-mm QFN package.
- Wide operating input voltage range of 2.95 V to 17 V is ideal for 5-V or 12-V rails
- Output voltages from 0.6 V to 1.8 V
- Up to 18-A output current
- Switching frequency range 200 KHz to 1 MHz
- 180 degree out-of-phase operation
- Control test points to use power good and iInhibit/UVLO, synchronization, and slow-start tracking features
- Recommended PCB layout for maximized thermal performance and minimized noise