MSP430TCH5E Capacitive Touch with Haptics Software Development Kit
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
This is a software development kit for the MSP430TCH5E HAPTOUCH booster pack. It also includes MSP430 Launchpad software (for PC communication) and PC applications (to experience PC gaming) with capacitive touch and Immersion Touchsense 2200™ haptics.
Learn more about the MSP430TCH5E HAPTOUCH booster pack.
- Fully programmable HAPTOUCH boosterpack software development kit.
- MSP430 Haptics Library featuring Immersion Tourchsense 2200 technology.
- Code example for use of the haptics library in simple applications
- \MSP430_Haptics_Library - Core haptics library
- HapticsLib.lib - A static library file containing the entire MSP430TCH5E Haptics Library
- HapticsLib.h - A header file allowing access to the library
- \MSP430_One_Click_Download_Image - Default BoosterPack and LaunchPad firmware
- \MSP430_Source_Projects - Code Composer source projects for the one-click-download directory.
- \HapTouch_GUI - PC tool to drive haptics and create new haptics sequences, and program them to the BoosterPack.
- \Touch2Key - Used with the gaming usage mode. Converts capacitive touch button presses to keystrokes, for use with online gaming sites.
- \PCB_Design_Files - The hardware files needed to create the board.
- \HapTouch_Eagle - Design files for use with EAGLE
- \Gerbers - Gerber files for building up your own boards
- BoosterPack.bat - Invokes the MSP430Flasher to download the default factory image to a BoosterPack, using a UIF430 FET Tool.
- LaunchPad.bat - Invokes the MSP430Flasher to download the LaunchPad software image to a G2553 mounted onto a G2 LaunchPad.
- HapTouch_Layout.pdf - A PDF of the layout
- HapTouch_Schematic.pdf - A PDF of the schematic
- HapTouch_BOM.txt - Bill of materials
- AppNote - HapTouch_BoosterPack