MSP Driver Library
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
Driver Library's abstracted API keeps you above the bits and bytes of the MSP430 and MSP432 hardware by providing easy-to-use function calls. Thorough documentation is delivered through a helpful API Guide, which includes details on each function call and the recognized parameters. Developers can use Driver Library functions to write complete projects with minimal overhead!
Get to market faster with MSP Driver Library. Easy-to-understand function calls means less time learning and more time innovating.
- Software APIs that abstract away the details of the device’s hardware registers
- Licensed BSD
- Examples showing how to use DriverLib APIs in your project
- Complete API guide available in PDF and html formats
- Integration with CCS and TI Resource Explorer when using MSPWare
- Full BSD licensed source code for all APIs for both MSP430 and MSP432
- Prebuilt libraries for 32-bit ARM devices
- PDF and HTML guides explaining how to get started and how to use DriverLib APIs
- Example projects on CCS, IAR, Keil and GCC for every peripheral showcasing DriverLib APIs