OPA521 Line Driver Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- OPA521EVM User's Guide
(PDF 736 KB)
19 Mar 2018
The OPA521EVM is a platform for evaluating the OPA521 line driver. The EVM circuit is in an AC coupled inverting amplifier configuration and is powered from a single power supply. Access is provided to the Enable/Shutdown pin and Quiescent Current Consumption pin as well as LED's provide visual indication of circuit status.
- Easily configured in an inverting Operational Amplifier circuits
- Pin-Selectable Quiescent Current Consumption:
- 58 μA in Standby Mode (typical)
- 51 mA for CENELEC Bands A, B, C, D (typical)
- 78 mA for FCC, ARIB STD-T84, FCC (typical)
- Integrated Power-Line Driver With Thermal and Overcurrent Protection with LED indicators
- Able to Configure Output Current Limit