The PMP10572 reference design is an single output isolated Fly-Buck power supply for PoE application. It takes 48V nominal input and provides 12V 1A output. The board is designed with TPS2378(PD controller) to provide 40V-57V input votlage and 12V 1SA output power. The design features the LM5160A synchronous buck converter configured as a Fly-Buck regulator. With the benefit of primary side regulation, the supply has the outputs regulated without the opto-coupler or additional transformer winding. The LM5160A has a wide Vin range of 4.5V to 65V and 1.5A output current capability with integrated switch FETs. The input voltage to the reference board can be loosely regulated with a range of 40V to 57V.
- Single 12V 1A output
- Fly-Buck converter design, primary side regulation, compact solution with TPS2378
- Wide input voltage range of 40V to 57V
- Provide 12W supply power , 85% peak efficiency.
- LM5160A sync buck regulator, up to 65V wide Vin range, 1.5A capability
- This circuit board is tested, and the design files and test report are included.