The PMP10962 reference design is a 3-phase PMBus converter for high current ASIC core rail regulation. It employs DCAP+ control for fast transient response and TI's proprietary AutoBalance for tight steady and dynamic phase-to-phase current balance. It drives three TI NexFET smart power stages for high power density and efficiency. It easily scales-up/scales-down to meet a wide load range. PMBus capability and on-board NVM enable easy design, configuration, and customization, with telemetry of output voltage, current, temperature, and power.
- Modular 1V/90A PoL in 1.8" by 1.1" size (45.7mm x28.6mm)
- High efficiency 90% at 1V/90A, 500kHz, 10Vin
- Accurate current reporting with CSD95372B (3% at 90A)
- Combined ripple and transient response within +/-2%
- Scalable 1, 2, 3 or 4 phase operation
- Full PMBus telemetry of output voltage, current, power and temperature