The PMP9498 reference design is a complete front-end protection solution for automotive systems needing reverse voltage, over-voltage, and over-current protection. Load switch capability is also implemented to digitally control the connection and disconnection of the load to the input supply. The design meets the low Iq requirements for automotive applications during shutoff and features a strong gate current source (typ 30 mA) to drive high power MOSFETs for high current applications.
- Fast Response Reverse Voltage Protection
- Over-voltage and Over-current Fault Protection
- 90 nA Low Iq Operation during Shutoff
- -17 V to 40 V Wide Maximum DC Voltage Range
- 30 mA Gate Drive (Typ) for High Power MOSFETs