The PMP9667 utilizes the TPS53513 DCAP3 Mode SWIFT step down dc-dc converter to power the SSD Controller ASIC core rail at 1Vout/8A with only 250mm2 of total power supply area, and 19 total components. This design meets the high power density, small form factor requirements of PCIE-based HDD and SSD Add on Cards.
- Integrated 13.8 and 5.9 mΩ MOSFETs With 8-A Continuous Output Current
- DCAP3 control reduces power supply size to 250mm2 total area with 19 total components
- 10.8V to 13.2V Input Voltage
- 1V output at 8A nominal current
- 750KHz switching frequency
- 86% efficiency at 12V input, 1Vout at 8A