PSpice® for TI design and simulation tool
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
PSpice® for TI is a design and simulation environment that helps evaluate functionality of analog circuits. This full-featured, design and simulation suite uses an analog analysis engine from Cadence®. Available at no cost, PSpice for TI includes one of the largest model libraries in the industry, spanning our analog and power portfolio, as well as select analog behavioral models.
The PSpice for TI design and simulation environment allows you to simulate complex mixed-signal designs with its built-in library. Create complete end equipment designs and prototype your solutions before you commit to layout and fabrication, reducing time to market and development cost.
Within the PSpice for TI design and simulation tool, you can search for TI devices, explore the portfolio, open test benches and simulate your design to further analyze the selected device. You can also run co-simulation of multiple TI devices to better represent your system.
In addition to a full library of preloaded models, you can easily access the latest technical collateral for TI devices within the PSPICE-FOR-TI tool. After you have verified that you have the correct device for your application, you can access the TI store to purchase the product.
Using PSpice for TI, you have access to tools to address your simulation needs as you progress through the design cycle, from circuit exploration to design development and verification. Available at no cost, it is easy to get started. Download the PSpice design and simulation suite today to start your design.
- Request access to the PSPICE-FOR-TI simulator
- Download and install
- Watch trainings on how to start simulating
- Leverages Cadence PSpice Technology
- Preinstalled library with a suite of digital models to enable worst-case timing analysis
- Dynamic updates ensure you have access to most current device models
- Optimized for simulation speed without loss of accuracy
- Supports simultaneous analysis of multiple products
- Based on OrCAD Capture framework, providing access to the industry’s most widely used schematic capture and simulation environment
- Able to work off-line
- Validate design over a wide range of operating conditions and device tolerances including
- Automatic measurements and post-processing
- Monte Carlo analysis
- Worst-case analysis
- Thermal analysis