The RUN-FDA-4567-EVM is an unassembled evaluation module (EVM) for fully differential amplifiers with input common mode control, such as, the THS4567 in the RUN (VQFN-16) package. This EVM is designed to quickly and easily demonstrate the functionality and versatility of the amplifier. The EVM is ready to connect to power, signal source and test instruments through the use of onboard connectors. The EVM can be configured for easy connection with common 50-Ω laboratory equipment on its inputs and outputs or optionally it can use a differential diode connection as the input. The EVM features multiple connection options for the input common mode, output common mode and enable control signals. The output has an optional transformer connection to convert the differential output to a single ended signal for use with test equipment.
- Configured for split supply operation and modified for single supply
- Configurable for input common mode control with optional diode input footprint
- Includes connections for termination resistors to match to standard 50-Ω input/output impedance test equipment
- Inputs and outputs use standard SMA connector footprints
- Layout optimized for high bandwidth devices