THS3217 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- THS3215EVM and THS3217EVM User's Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 1781 KB)
06 Apr 2016
This evaluation module (EVM) is a demonstration fixture for the THS3217 wideband, differential DAC to single-ended line driver. The EVM provides 50-Ω input and output termination for easy evaluation with common 50-Ω test equipment. The THS3217EVM enables performance evaluation of each individual sub-block within the device. The PCB provides various flexible options to also test the THS3217 as a complete system. The EVM provides placeholders to insert filters at different points within the system to allow for more realistic end-application evaluation.
- Flexibility to evaluate performance of each sub-block within the system individually or evaluate full-system performance
- Placeholders to insert filters at different points within the system to allow for more realistic end-application evaluation
- Simple interface to the LMH3401 EVM to enable cable-less interface for fully-differential inputs
- On-board switches allow quick reconfiguration of different functional modes