THS4226 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- THS4226EVM User's Guide
(PDF 735 KB)
15 May 2003
View THS4226EVM Graphic
The THS4226EVM provides a platform for evaluating the THS4226 high-speed voltage-feedback amplifier with powerdown capability. The user only needs power, input signal, and test instruments to operate the EVM. The gain can be changed by changing the feedback and gain resistors. For a list of recommended resistor values, see the THS4226 Datasheet.
- Power Supply: single 2.7 to 15 Vdc, dual +/-1.35 to 7.5 Vdc
- Termination impedance is 50 on 1in-, 1in+, 2in+, but can be reconfigured
- Load impedance is 1 K on channel 1 and 500 on channel 2
- Connectors: +Vs, GND, -Vs, 1in+, 1in-, 1out, 2in+, 2in-, 2out, test points
- Input and Output signals are via SMA connectors, and power connectors are via banana jack