This package contains the install package, pre-compiled object of the TI Bluetooth Stack and Platform Manager, and pre-compiled object with source of sample applications to easily upgrade the default LINUX EZSDK Binary on an AM335x EVM. The software was built with Linaro GCC 4.7 and can be added to Linux SDKs that use similar toolchains on other platforms including AM437x EVM and AM57xx EVM.
The Bluetooth stack is fully qualified (QDID 85355 and QDID 69886), provides simple command line based sample applications to speed development, and upon request has MFi capability.
For Licensing Information, Release Notes and Profiles supported, please download the package.
Software block overview:
- TI BT 4.2 Stack for Linux – Software components
- Dual mode Classic Bluetooth (BR/EDR) and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) protocol stack and profiles.
- Supports Bluetooth Core Specification v4.2
- Supports WL183X and CC2564C
- More details can be found in https://www.ti.com/tool/tibluetoothstack-sdk
- Bluetopia PM:
- The Bluetopia Platform Manager is a client-server add-on that enables multiple applications to simultaneously communicate with the Bluetopia Stack.
- Each application will be linked to BluetopiaPM Client library which handles the communications to a single BluetopiaPM server daemon that hosts the Bluetopia stack.
- Platform Adaptation Driver:
- Direct connection to standard TTY driver and GPIO sysfs.
- GPIO number and TTY id should be provided through Linux Device Tree in the ‘tibt’ section.
- Serial Driver:
- The Linux Adaptation Layer interfaces the UART through platform specific driver.
Click on the picture above to enlarge image.