This package contains the install package, pre-compiled object and source of the TI Bluetooth Stack and Platform Manager to easily upgrade the default LINUX EZSDK Binary on a AM437x EVM, AM335x EVM or BeagleBone. The software was built with Linaro GCC 4.7 and can be added to Linux SDKs that use similar toolchain on other platforms.
The Bluetooth stack is fully qualified (QDID 69886 and QDID 69887), provides simple command line sample applications to speed development, and upon request has MFI capability.
For Licensing Information, Release Notes and Profiles supported, please download the package. For additional information on TI Bluetooth Stack and Platform Manager, please refer to TI Bluetooth Stack User’s Guide (see in the Technical Documents Below).
Software block overview:
- TI BT Stack for Linux – Software components
- Dual mode Classic Bluetooth (BR/EDR) and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) protocol stack and profiles.
- Supports Bluetooth Core Specification v4.0
- Supports WL18XX and CC256X
- More details can be found in https://www.ti.com/tool/tibluetoothstack-sdk
- Bluetopia PM:
- The Bluetopia Platform Manager is a clients-server add-on that enables multiple applications to simultaneously communicate with the Bluetopia stack.
- Each application will be linked to BluetopiaPM Client library which handles the communications to a single BluetopiaPM server daemon that hosts the Bluetopia stack.
- Platform Adaptation Driver
- Direct connection to standard TTY driver and GPIO sysfs.
- GPIO number and TTY id should be provided through Linux Device Tree in the ‘tibt’ section.
- Serial Driver:
- The Linux Adaptation Layer interfaces the UART through platform specific serial driver.
Click on the picture above to enlarge image.