The TIDA-00639 reference design is a non-isolated high-side current and voltage sensing design for a smart combiner box in a grounded or ungrounded system. The non-isolated current sensing topology enables accurate power monitoring for high voltage systems. This design is optimized for any voltage between 95 V and 600 V, and with minor component changes this sensing topology can be optimized for any voltage from 40 to 1000V.
- Non-isolated high-side current and voltage monitoring of 1-4 photovoltaic (PV) strings
- Capable of monitoring voltage within ±1 % full scale accuracy
- Capable of uncalibrated current monitoring within ±1.25 % full scale accuracy and capable of calibrated current monitoring within ±0.75 % full scale accuracy
- Integrates with RS-485 communication board
- Option to connect four TIDA-00639 boards to one microcontroller