This camera hub reference design allows connection of up to four 1.3-megapixel cameras to a TDA3x system-on-chip (SoC) evaluation module (EVM). Each camera connects to the hub through a single coax cable. Using FPD-Link III connections, the cameras are connected to a four-port deserializer. The output of the deserializer is MIPI CSI-2. The design also allows connection of other types of sensors for sensor fusion use cases.
- Accepts 4 camera inputs over FPD-Link III
- Connects directly to the CSI-2 video ports on a TDA3x EVM
- Provides wide range supply voltage for Power Over Coax (4-14V)
- Board power can come directly from car battery
- Will work with any camera that uses a compatible FPD-Link III serializer