The Low-Power Sub-1 GHz Wireless Transceiver reference design enables a low cost bi-directional RF link (when using two transceivers). The on-board Anaren Integrated Radio (AIR) A110LR09A radio module with integrated antenna operates in the European 868-870MHz and US 902-928MHz ISM bands. The included software application, called AIR BoosterStack, demonstrates an example sensor network as well as network status reporting. This type of communication allows development in the industrial, scientific, and medical space where short range devices/communications are used."
- Operates in the European 868-870MHz and US 902-928MHz ISM bands
- ETSI compliant and FCC/IC certified; ROHS and REACH compliant
- AIR BoosterStack software enables star network topology (one hub node; four sensor nodes)
- Low-power temperature sensor application
- Graphical User Interface provides network control and displays key radio parameters
- Node ID, operating state, and radio settings restored at power-up"