TIOS1015 digital output (SIO) driver evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TIOL111-5 and TIOS101-5 Evaluation Modules
(PDF 957 KB)
27 Jul 2017
The TIOS1015 EVM provides users with the ability to evaluate TI's TIOS101x family of Digital Output (SIO) drivers. The EVM includes the TIOS1015 which includes an on-chip 5-V LDO. With pin to pin compatibility throughout the TIOS101 family, the EVM can also support the TIOS101 (no LDO) or the TIOS1013 (3.3-V LDO). The EVM includes the ability to measure numerous signals including VCC, GND, OUT, EN, and IN while also being able to adjust the device output current via an on-board potentiometer. Additionally, the TIOS101 devices can be configured for PNP, NPN, or Push-Pull output. Although the TIOS101 family of devices include on-chip ESD (IEC61000-4-2) and surge protection, which eliminates or reduces the size of any TVS diodes, pads for these diodes are included for modification to meet user's requirements.
- Support for TIOS101-5 digital output driver with 5V-LDO
- Single EVM can support TIOS101-5, TIOS101-3, or TIOS101 digital output (SIO) driver
- Configurable output current via on-board POT
- Headers and LEDs for individual signal measurements and activity monitoring
- Multiple setup options and configurations possible