The TIOx1x2xEVM provides users with the ability to evaluate all features of the TIOL112x and TIOS102x IO-Link transceiver families. The EVM contains an industry standard 4-pin M12 connector in a Class A two-channel configuration implementing one IO-Link communication channel from the TIOL1123 and one digital output channel from the TIOS1023, as well as a screw terminal block for bare wire connections and external loads. The low-voltage digital input and output signals are easily accessible, through both header pins and test points, for connection to test equipment or a microcontroller in a profile consistent with many TI microcontroller boards for rapid prototyping.
- EVM comes populated with both a TIOL1123 IO-Link transceiver and a TIOS10123 digital sensor output driver with low residual voltage, integrated surge protection and 3.3-V LDO
- EVM can be assembled to also support TIOL112, TIOL1125, TIOL111, TIOL1113, TIOL1115, TIOS102, TIOS1025, TIOS101, TIOS1013, and TIOS1015 transceivers
- Industry standard four-pin M12 connector in a Class A two-channel configuration (one IO-Link, one digital output)
- Footprints for extra TVS diodes, filtering, and solder down loads are provided
- Current limits are configurable with potentiometers or a dedicated resistor option and fault conditions are visually indicated with LEDs
- Headers and test points provide easy connection to test equipment and TI microcontrollers