The TLV320DAC32EVM is an EVM manufactured in Texas Instruments modular EVM form factor. The modular form factor allows direct evaluation of the TLV320AIC32 mono-input/stereo-output audio codec. Audio data is communicated to the board using I²S bus. The modular EVM is also compatible with the 5-6KINTERFACE and HPA-MCUINTERFACE boards from Texas Instruments. Third party boards such as the HPA449 demonstration board from SoftBaugh, Inc. and the Speedy33 from Hyperception, Inc.
- Full featured evaluation board to evaluate/test the TLV320AIC32 device
- Build using TI's modular design to allow use of 5-6K DSP Interface Board
- Communicates with the host processor through a standard SPI serial Interface
- Includes an on-chip temperature sensor capable of 10°C resolution
- Battery measurement circuit can measure battery up to 6 volts from the 2.7 volt power supply