TLV61048 evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TLV61048EVM User Guide (Rev. A)
(PDF 188 KB)
29 Jul 2019
The TLV61048 is a non-synchronous boost converter that integrates a low side NMOS with 3.5-A typical current limit. Its input voltage is from 2.6 V to 5.5 V and output voltage is up to 15 V. The TLV61048 operates with a selectable switching frequency of 600 kHz or 1 MHz by configuring the FREQ pin. TLV61048 has 2-ms built-in soft start to minimize the inrush current. The TLV61048 is available in a 3-mm × 3-mm 6-pin SOT-23 package.
- Input voltage range: 2.6 V to 5.5 V
- Output voltage up to 15 V
- Integrated low-side FET: 85 mΩ at 3.3 VIN
- 3.5-A (typical) switch current limit
- 600-kHz or 1-MHz selectable switching frequency