Buck Converter Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TLV62568PEVM-860, TLV62568APEVM-860 and TLV62569PEVM-860, TLV62569APEVM-860 EVMs (Rev. A)
(PDF 301 KB)
12 Apr 2018
The TLV62568APEVM-860 is designed to help the user easily evaluate and test the operation and functionality of the TLV62568APDRL Buck Converter. The EVM operates from 2.5-V to 5.5V-V input voltage. The output voltage is set to 1.8V. Output currents can go up to 1 A. The TLV62568APDRL comes in a small SOT-563 package.
- 2.5-V to 5.5-V Input Voltage Range
- 0.6-V to VIN Adjustable Output Voltage
- Up to 95% Efficiency
- 35-μA Operating Quiescent Current
- Fixed PWM mode
- 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout