TLV7011 Micropower Comparator Dip Adaptor Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TLV7011-2-3-41EVM User’s Guide
(PDF 180 KB)
27 Apr 2017
The TLV7011-2-3-41EVM board is a DIP adaptor module which makes it easy to evaluate the <a href="http://www.ti.com/product/TLV7011">TLV7011</a>. TLV70x1 family uses an ultra small and leadless DPW package (0.8 x 0.8mm) . This adaptor EVM board converts it into a standard 8-pin DIP pinout. This EVM can also be useful for evaluating some of the performance characteristics of <a href="http://www.ti.com/product/TLV7021">TLV7021</a>, <a href="http://www.ti.com/product/TLV7031">TLV7031</a>, and <a href="http://www.ti.com/product/TLV7041">TLV7041</a>.
- Wide Supply Voltage Range of 1.6 V to 5.5 V
- Quiescent Supply Current of 5 µA
- Low Propagation Delay of 260 ns
- Rail-to-Rail Common-Mode Input Voltage
- Internal Hysteresis (4 mV)
- No Phase Reversal for Overdriven Inputs
- –40°C to 125°C Operating Ambient Temperature