The TPA6203A1 is a 1.25-W mono fully differential
amplifier designed to drive a speaker with at least 8-Ohm impedance while consuming less than 37 mm2 total printed-circuit board (PCB) area in most applications.
This device operates from 2.5 V to 5.5 V, drawing only 1.7 mA of quiescent supply current. The TPA6203A1 is available in the space-saving 2 mm x 2 mm MicroStar Junior BGA package.
- 1.25 W Into 8 ohms
- Only Five¹ External Components
- Improved PSRR (90 dB) and Wide Supply
Voltage (2.5 V to 5.5 V) for Direct Battery
- Fully Differential Design Reduces RF
- Improved CMRR Eliminates Two Input
- ¹C(BYPASS) Is Optional Due to Fully
Differential Design and High PSRR
- Low Supply Current: 1.7 mA (typ)
- Shutdown Control <1 µA