TPL5111 Low Power System Timer Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPL5111 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 1860 KB)
09 Jul 2015
The TPL5111EVM evaluation module enables the user to evaluate the TPL5111 performance and functionality. The EVM can operated in standalone mode, or connected to uC system for prototyping and evaluation, or to an MSP430 Launchpad for prototyping and evaluation. The timer interval can be configured by changing on-board resistors and can be observed via a test point. On-board switches support control and evaluation of other devices functions. The EVM has an on board battery holder (coin battery) to supply the TPL5111 and the microcontroller if connected. The board can also be powered by an external power supply. The TPL5111's current consumption can be easily measured using and on-board test point.
- Accessible signals for easy interface to uC systems for evaluation and prototyping
- Easily configurable timer interval, using on-board resistors
- Easy measurement of TPL5111 current consumption
- Battery powered (optional)