TPS22965 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Texas Instruments TPS22965EVM-023 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the performance of the TPS22965 Ultra-Low rON, 6A Load Switch with Controlled Turn On. The EVM allows the user to apply an input voltage (0.8V-5.5V) under different loading conditions (0A-6A). Output, input and switching waveforms can be monitored on the EVM.
- Integrated single channel load switch
- Input voltage range: 0.8V to 5.5V
- Ultra-low on-resistance (18 mΩ typical)
- 6A maximum continuous switch current per channel
- Low threshold control inputs
- Adjustable slew-rate control
- Quick Output Discharge transistor
- SON 14-pin package with thermal pad