TPS22976A dual-channel load switch evaluation module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS22976A Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 1403 KB)
08 Sep 2020
The TPS22976AEVM evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS22976A load switch. The EVM allows the user to apply different input voltages (0.6 V to 5.7 V) under different loading conditions (0 A to 6 A) to the TPS22976A. Output, input and switching waveforms can be monitored on the EVM.
- Connection points to VIN, VOUT, VBIAS, ON pins as well as SENSE connections for accurate measurement of VIN and VOUT voltages
- VIN input voltage range: 0.6 V to 5.7 V
- 6-A maximum continuous switch current operation
- On-board CIN and COUT capacitors