TPS22976 5.7V, 6A, 14mΩ On-Resistance Dual-Channel Load Switch Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS22976 Evaluation Module User's Guide
(PDF 627 KB)
13 Apr 2016
The TPS22976 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS22976 load switch. The EVM allows the user to apply different input voltages (0.6 V to 5.7 V) under different loading conditions (0 A to 6 A) to the TPS22976. Output, input, and switching waveforms can be monitored on the EVM.
- Connection points to VIN, VOUT, VBIAS, and ON pins, as well as SENSE connections for accurate measurement of VIN and VOUT
- VIN input voltage range: 0.6 V to 5.7 V
- 6-A maximum continuous switch current operation
- Onboard CIN and COUT capacitors