TPS23751 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Texas Instruments TPS23751EVM-104 evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS23751 Power over Ethernet powered device and DC/DC controller. The EVM contains input and output connectors as well as control jumpers to ease evaluation of device features.
- Powers up to 25.5 W PDs
- Robust 100 V, 0.5 ohm hotswap MOSFET
- High efficiency and Eco-mode™
- Synchronous rectifier disable signal
- PowerPad™ TSSOP packages
- IEEE 802.3at classification with status flag
- Complete PoE interface plus DC/DC controller
- Adapter ORing support
- Programmable frequency