TPS23752 Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
The Texas Instruments TPS23752EVM-145 evaluation module (EVM) helps designers evaluate the performance of the TPS23752 IEEE 802.3at PoE Interface and Green-mode DC/DC Controller. The EVM contains input and output connectors as well as control jumpers to ease evaluation of device features.
- Ethernet Alliance certified for receiving Class 4 power
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) powered device and DC/DC controller with ECO mode technology and sleep mode
- Powers up to 25.5 W PDs
- Robust 100 V, 0.5 ohm hotswap MOSFET
- High efficiency and Eco-mode
- Synchronous rectifier disable signal
- PowerPadTM TSSOP packages
- IEEE 802.3at classification with status flag
- Complete PoE interface plus DC/DC controller
- Adapter ORing support
- Programmable frequency
- TPS23752 supports ultra-low power sleep modes