The TPS2595EVM evaluation module (EVM) is a fully assembled and tested circuit for evaluating the TPS2595 eFuse device. The EVM allows the user to apply different input voltages (2.7V to 18V) under different loading conditions (0A to 4A) to the TPS2595. Output, input, load current monitor and switching waveforms can be monitored on the EVM.
- Access to the VIN, VOUT, EN, DVDT, ILM, GND, and FLTb pins of the TPS2595 eFuse device
- VIN input voltage range: 2.7V to 18V
- 4A maximum continuous switch current operation
- Onboard CIN, COUT, and Cdvdt capacitors, input TVS protection
- Different Current Limit settings available using jumpers