TPS2663x eFuse Evaluation Module
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS26630-33EVM Evaluation Module for TPS2663x (Rev. A)
(PDF 1119 KB)
21 Mar 2019
The TPS26630-33EVM allows reference circuit evaluation of TI's TPS2663x eFuse. The TPS2663X devices are 4.5V - 60V, 6A Industrial eFuse with integrated FET, programmable under voltage, over voltage, input reverse polarity, over current and inrush current protection features.
- 4.5 to 60V operating voltage range
- 0.6A to 6A current limit programmable using onboard jumpers
- Reverse Input Polarity Protection up to -60V using external N-Channel MOSFET
- Programmable output slew rate control, UVLO and OVP
- Load protection from Surge and EFT (IEC61000-4-5 Level 1 and IEC61000-4-4 Level 3)
- Output Power Limiting Scheme (PLIM)