This calculator tool guides the user through the design process for the adjustable variants of the TPS37/38 dual-channel supervisors. The default voltage threshold and hysteresis level for these devices are set to 800 mV and 2% respectively, but can be adjusted through the addition of resistors. This tool recommends resistance values based on user input of desired specifications. Additional calculations for recommended capacitance values based on desired reset time delay and sense time delay are also provided.
- Case-specific tool to calculate resistance values for desired threshold voltage
- Options for all open-drain active low variants, including TPS37A, TPS38A, TPS38J and TPS3760
- Input fields for each channel's monitored rail voltage, desired hysteresis level, pullup resistance, VDD and more
- Variable definitions and recommended values provided for clarity and ease-of-use
- Error messages whenever user specifications cannot be met