TPS3700 high-voltage (18-V) window voltage detector evaluation module for WSON package
This product has been released to the market and is available for purchase. For some products, newer alternatives may be available.
- TPS3700EVM-202 High voltage (18V) window voltage detector evm for SON package (Rev. A)
(PDF 2028 KB)
04 Feb 2019
The Texas Instruments TPS3700EVM-202 evaluation module (EVM) helps you evaluate the operation and performance of the TPS3700 high-voltage window comparator. The EVM has an overvoltage and undervoltage supervisory circuit with a wide supply range, independent open-drain outputs, very-low quiescent current and high accuracy. Header connectors are provided for easy connection to external test and application circuitry.
- High threshold accuracy: 1%
- Low quiescent current: 6 µA
- Wide operating supply voltage: 1.8 V to 18 V
- Open-drain outputs for overvoltage and Undervoltage detection
- 1.5mm × 1.5mm DSE package